- Upon reserving a property each prospective single tenant will have to pay a documentation fee of £150.00 and joint tenants £200.00 with an additional £50.00 for each guarantor, all inclusive of VAT. Cheque payable to "McCartneys LLP".
- Documentation fee is not refundable unless Phipps and Pritchard, on the behalf of the owners, later withdraw the offer for any reason except unsatisfactory references.
- International Applications will be charged £150.00 for single tenants and £250.00 for joint tenants, both inclusive of VAT.
- Please supply a copy of Passport, proof of UK Bank Account, Employment Contract or Job Offer Letter.
- References will be required and credit reference checks will be carried out, the cost which will be met out of the documentation fee. Tenants will need to pay a deposit which is returnable after the termination of the agreement subject to its terms and which is normally held in a trust account with interest being added to this deposit.
- Phipps and Pritchard is registered under the Data Protection Act and tenant details are kept on computer.
On-Line application for residential tenancy
Please complete the form below and we will begin to process your details. We also need a hard copy of the form, signed and posted to us. Please click on the link below, or on the next page to open and print off our postal form. and send it to Lettings and Management Centre - 32 Worcester Street - Kidderminster - Worcestershire - DY10 1EW. Couples should complete separate applications