Phipps and Pritchard with McCartneys has a highly experienced and established accounting team to meet your needs.
Our Accounting Services for Landlords are as follows:-
- Monthly Rent Statements with payments made by either cheque or bank transfer. The rent statements can be emailed or posted.
- Copies of all invoices supporting any expenditure on your property.
- Annual Income and Expenditure Schedule to assist with your Tax Return.
- Buildings and Contents Insurance. We are members of the RICS Designated Professional Bode Scheme for General Insurance Distribution (UK) meaning that we can offer competitive quotes and act as mediator between a broker and our clients. This insurance work is regulated and inspected by RICS on a regular basis to ensure we remain compliant in all areas. The RICS scheme is approved by HM Treasury.
- Non-Resident Landlord Scheme. Phipps & Pritchard with McCartneys are registered with HM Revenue and Customs and can offer assistance with Landlords who live overseas. We can offer assistance with the completion of Tax Exemption Applications or pay tax on your behalf to HM Revenue and Customs from your rental income.
Security of Client Money
To ensure the safety of your client funds we are regulated and authorised by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) who impose very strict regulations on how client funds are handled. We hold all client money in a ring-fenced bank account identified as such and separate from any company funds. This money is held in trust under Section 42 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987 in designated accounts. Inspections by RICS are frequent and intensive. Phipps and Pritchard with McCartneys are also members of the RICS Client Money Protection Scheme which provides clients with added protection and security for their funds.