Phipps and Pritchard Block Property Management department prides itself on the reputation it has built over the years for an excellent and professional working relationship with our clients. We use predominantly local contractors to support the businesses in and around the area of the properties we manage, this also assists in keeping expenditure low.
We have a reputation for prompt action in both urgent and non-urgent matters. We currently have five Property Managers who are overseen by a Senior Property Manager. Each property manager has their own portfolio providing all our clients with their own dedicated manager.
The department have experienced, qualified property managers who are foundation, affiliates, or members of the Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM).
Find Out More
- A tailored service to suit the requirements of the development and in accordance with the terms of the lease/conveyance
- Collection of ground rent (chargeable at 10%)
- Service charge demands & collection
- Arrears/Debt collection
- Service charge budget preparation
- Reserves forecasting to assist with planning for future expenditure
- Arranging insurance cover with competitive rates through our block insurance broker for Buildings, Officers & Directors, Public Liability & Engineering Insurance
- Management of the maintenance contracts for essential services to the communal areas of the development including grounds maintenance, communal cleaners and window cleaners and fire safety contractors
- Preparation of income and expenditure for year-end accounts
- Minor and major works including section 20 consultation notices
- Site inspections carried out every six to eight weeks
- Instruct and keep up to date records of Health & Safety reports, Fire Risk Assessment, Asbestos reports & Electrical Periodic Inspections
- General letters to leaseholders and residents
- Solicitors enquiries (Sales Packs)
- Chair and attend company AGMs – including up to four out of hours meetings per year